Reply to comment
Father Henry McHugh, a distinguished Catholic priest who is listed in the History of Western PA. He was the pastor of St. Canice Roman Catholic Church at Knoxville, PA, and had served the congregations of Meyersdale in Somerset County; Brownsville, Fayette County; Wilmore, Cambria County; and St. Agnes, Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh.
Father McHugh was born in Cambria County, PA, Dec 8, 1835, son of Michael and Elizabeth McManus McHugh.
Father McHugh died Feb 14, 1920 in the Knoxville section of Pittsburgh, PA.
Read more about Father McHugh at Men of the Cloth.
Submitted by Mark O'Neill, great great nephew