Reply to comment
Photo taken in May 1969, from the front yard of 1323 Liberty St., Franklin, Venango Co., PA, looking north along Liberty Street.
At the time, the intersection of 13th and Liberty had banks on all four corners. The Lamberton Bank (now demolished) is on the left hand side, the large columned white building. Just beyond is another bank.
On the right, the low and modern red building with the two flat white roofs is Venango Federal, and just beyond Venango Federal, a white building (barely visible) is the Exchange Bank.