Reply to comment
Looking Northeast from a point just west of Irvine Avenue. The rear of the Sacred Heart Church can be seen in the left foreground. The white structure in the center is St. John's Episcopal Church. The old First Presbyterian Church and the First M. E. Church may be seen in the distance.
The old Westerman Iron Mill is sending up smoke in the distance. To the right in the picture is the Curtis and Boyce Company Store.
Photo from Sharon's Yesterdays and Tomorrow, 1935.