Reply to comment
The Post Office (later the Red and White Store) and the building which housed the Wilson and Taylor Store downstairs and the Marienville Express Newspaper upstairs. These buildings are located on the corner of Cherry Street and West Spruce Street.
Photo taken about 1918. This picture appeared in the History of Marienville compiled by the Women's Club of Marienville in 1976.