Reply to comment
The first motorized firetruck owned by the Grove City Fire Company, shown here when it was new on 4 Jul 1916.
Pictured in the photograph, left to right - at the back of the truck - unknown, C. C. Beatty, Elmer Dunn and Fred "Ike" Dale.
Standing on the side rail of the truck, left to right - Dave Thompson, Charles Struthers and Roy Snedden.
Seated behind the wheel - driver Ken Lauderdale. To the right of him is Fire Chief Chris Ruffing and Assistant Fire Chief Dorrance Fox.
Photograph from Souvenir Booklet, Northwestern PA Firemen's Assn 1965