Reply to comment
Photograph taken in 1883, the year the borough of Grove City, PA was incorporated. It was taken looking down Broad Street from the Railroad tracks.
The fourth building on the right is the first location of the McKay Carriage works. From the center of the block, old bank building still standing, all north on right was destroyed by the great fire of 1890.
Photograph from Souvenir Booklet, Northwestern Pennsylvania Firemen's Association, 35th Annual Convention, 1965