Reply to comment
Dr. Thomas F. Hogue was born in Millbrook to Wesley and Milcha Lamb Hogue. He attended public schools in Worth Township and Grove City College.
Dr. Hogue began practicing medicine in Fredonia in 1891. The same year he married Lucy A. Clawson, the only daughter of W. H. and Patience Clawson, of Sandy Lake.
Dr. and Mrs. Hogue were members of the Fredonia Methodist Church.