Reply to comment
Postcard dated 28 Oct 1916 from Mrs. Sahm of 209 Grace Street, Grove City, to Mrs. Maggie Gough Hill of South Dakota.
This church building was located on Broad Street between Main and Poplar Streets in Grove City. In the late 1920s, the church was moved into a new building on Broad Street - - the Tower Presbyterian Church building. This church building was then refaced with brick and served as a prayer house and Sunday school rooms. Later, the front part of the building was torn down