Reply to comment
This photo was found in the walls of the house built by John Morris (1774-1852) and Matilda Decker (1790-1836) at State Line Mills, McKean, PA in the 1830's when it was remodeled by Inga (Thwing) Buckley. This house is still standing. Its present address is RD 1, Box 190 Eldred, Pennsylvania 16731. Newspapers used as insulation were dated 1900-1907. The photo is a large charcoal drawing. Donated by John and Inga Buckley (nee Thwing).