Gainesville Arkansas 1914

Gainesville Arkansas 1914

The town of Gainesville Arkansas. Once the county seat of Greene County, now a ghost town.

From Left:
Stevenson's Grocery
United States Post Office
Frank Dalton's News Boy
Dr. Gregory's Office and Pharmacy
Frank Scott's General Merchandise
Dearborn Implement Store
A private residence

Nothing remains of the original town site today.

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.