Sharp Brothers Office, Youngstown, Ohio 1912

Sharp Brothers Office, Youngstown, Ohio 1912

Sharp Brothers, manufacturers of Buckeye Wall Plaster and dealers of all kinds of lath, lime, cement, and plasterers' supplies, located at 643-647 Wilson Avenue, Youngstown, OH, in 1912.

The business was owned by Charles F. and Stewart W. Sharp.

Photo from the 1912 Youngstown Directory

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.