Columbus Street, Lancaster, Ohio 1912

Columbus Street, Lancaster, Ohio 1912

Columbus Street North from Brink's Drug Store, Lancaster, Ohio 1912.

The building on the right was purchased around 1930 by Sy Cruit and became Reed's Bar & Grille. The building on the left was purchased around 1950 by Sy Cruit and became a Barber Shop.

Submitted by Reed Allen Embrey, Lancaster OH Native

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.