Oklahoma Delegation to Pike's Peak - 6 Jun 1914
I found this photo in a flea market in North Little Rock, Arkansas. They description is typed on the back which bleeds through in the scanned image.
1) C.E. Davis of Bartlesville, Oklahoma
2) H.H. Dodd of Guthrie, Oklahoma
3) Mrs C.E. Davis of Bartlesville, Oklahoma
4) Robert H. Dodd of Guthrie, Oklahoma
5) A.D. Bowlin of Muskogee, Oklahoma
6) Mrs. H.H. dodd of Guthrie, Oklahoma
These appear to be Henry H. Dodd and wife Laura V. Dodd with son Robert H. Dodd. Arthur D. Bowlin was at one point a "state manager" in Oklahoma City. No other information known.