South Sharon Police Department 1906

South Sharon Police Department 1906

South Sharon Police Department of 1906, which later became the City of Farrell Police Department.

Front row, left to right, Charles Priester, Eberling, Burgess Rutter, Chief David James, and Mr. James, and Mr. Jones.

Second Row, Max Rosenberg, Mike Sullivan, Summerville, Howard Boyer, Anthony Fisher, and Mr. Rogers.

Photograph from Farrell Golden Jubilee Book sponsored by the City of Farrell Chamber of Commerce, 1951

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.