Fertig Block, Titusville, PA 1896

Fertig Block, Titusville, PA 1896

Fertig Block at the corner of Diamond and Main Streets, Titusville in 1896.

W. P. Love was the owner of the building in 1896. The building was later demolished.

Photo from Titusville of To-day, published by the World Publishing Co., Titusville, PA, 1896

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.