West Reynoldsville, PA abt 1913

West Reynoldsville, PA abt 1913

This post card depicts West Reynoldsville as it once looked, about 1913. This area was once known as Ohio Town. This is where the Woodring Store once stood. Notice the bridge on the right center. Before the now infamous "Tickle Belly Bridge"

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.