Free Photo Archive of over 30,000 vintage photographs. Find people and the places were they lived. Search for your surnames. Find photos of your ancestors. Make connections with genealogy cousins. Add your family's photos.
Search Old Photos
Miles Board Family
Miles Board Family
Front row, seated: Thomas Board, Benjamin Board, Miles Board, William Board, Michael T. Board
Second row: Florence Matthews (daughter of Michael Board), unknown, Emma Board Sleeth, S. Hardman, unknown, Nora Board Roberts, Will Roberts, Herb Reed
Back row: unknown, unknown, Clark Board, unknown, Demmy Conley, Preacher Day and his wife Nanny, Mary and Lake Board.
Photo taken early 1900s.
Miles Board, son of John William Board, b, Nov 14, 1795 in Washington Co., PA d. Aug 14, 1875 in Jackson Co. WV, and Nancy Parsons, b. June 25, 1802 in Jackson Co. VA, m: May 1, 1821 in Mason Co., VA, d. Apr 9, 1865 in Jackson Co. WV.
Miles Board, b. June 5, 1833 in Jackson Co., WV, d. May 20, 1911 in Lowther, Jackson Co. WV. Married Elizabeth Bradley on Mar 15, 1855 in Jackson Co., WV. She was b, Dec 20, 1833 in Botetourt Co., Va, d. Oct 8, 1908 in Lowther, Jackson Co., WV.
Children of Miles & Elizabeth Board:
* Mary Frances Board m. Mr.Smith
* Everette Clinton Board
* Lillie Jane Board m. Robert Lee McKinley
* Luverna "Verna" May Board m. Darius Milford Walters
* Charles Holly Board m. Elizabeth Roush
* Isaphene "Isa" Board m. Okey Johnson Argabright
* Diora "Dora" Alcie Board b: 1856 m. John A. Hyre b: 1850 WV
* Ruemma "Emma" Board b: Mar 25, 1865 in Jackson Co WV d: Oct 26, 1943 in Jackson Co., WV m. Franklin Pierce Harris, b: Mar 30, 1861 in Barbour Co., VA m: Sept 17, 1885 in Jackson Co., WV d: Sept 3, 1902 in Ravenswood, Jackson Co., WV
* Okey Johnson Board, b: Aug 28, 1876 in Frozen Camp, Jackson Co. WV d: Sept 27, 1946 m. Melissa Emmaline Evans b: Nov 14, 1876 in Jackson Co WV m: Novr 28, 1897 in Frozen Camp, Jackson Co. WV d: Nov 27, 1934 in Ripley, Jackson Co. WV.
William Board (1830-1914) brother of Miles is the gentleman in the long white beard sitting next to Miles with the large white mustache. William married Mary A. W. Hess.
Submitted by Donna Maxwell Tivener, great great granddaughter of William and Mary Board