Monroe Chapel Methodist Church Homecoming on July 21, 1946
Monroe Chapel is located on Rt 68 midway between Clarion and Sligo PA in Clarion Co.
Monroe Chapel pastor, the Rev. Albert J. Renwick, is in black suit seated behind children on side walk -- seated on his left is the Rev. John Fetzer who was a member of the congregation before entering the ministry to serve Methodist churches in lower part of New York state.
Seated on ground, front row, fifth from right, trying to hide grass stained knees, is Clayton D. Harriger, who was a member of the congregation before leaving to enter the Methodist ministry in 1959 to serve Methodist churches in the New Castle PA area.
Submitted by Clayton D. Harriger, retired United Methodist pastor