Street Car Powerhouse, Philipsburg

Street Car Powerhouse, Philipsburg

The building was also the car barn for the street cars.  Philipsburg was a center for street car traffic.

Submitted by John Hummel, whose father was a conductor on the street cars before the family moved to Grove City, PA in 1925

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.