Downtown Sharon, PA 1868

Downtown Sharon, PA 1868

Photo taken from approximately the East State Street and Chestnut Avenue, the location of the McDowell National Bank in 1935.  The Iron City House stood where the Murphy store now stands.  The C. A. Ashton Grocery occupied the site following the Iron City days. 
 
Photo from Sharon's Yesterdays and Tomorrow, 1935.  

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.