Benson Farmhouse in New Castle

Benson Farmhouse in New Castle

Benson Farmhouse in New Castle, Pa with the former owners. B. J. and Augusta Benson bought it in 1910 from the Louers for about $1,000.00. The dairy farm was originally about 130 acres and over the years it was increased to over 800 acres, some of which they rented to grow feed.

To make this photo larger, click on the word "original" above.