Ice Delivery Men Grove City 1930
Men who delivered ice in the Grove City Area. The company was owned by T. F. Armour. The ice was cut out of Barmore Lake in the winter and stored in special coolers for use year round.
Charles G. Ray is the second man from the left. One of the other men is Leroy Nutt.
Photo was taken around 1930.
Submitted by Doug Mechler, grandson of Charles G. Ray.