Free Photo Archive of over 30,000 vintage photographs. Find people and the places were they lived. Search for your surnames. Find photos of your ancestors. Make connections with genealogy cousins. Add your family's photos.
Search Old Photos
Chelyan Nazarene Church Group, Kanawha Co., WV abt 1938
Chelyan Nazarene Church located in Kanawha County, WV. Picture taken about 1938.
1. Standing in 2nd row 3rd from the left-- Francis Edward Shaffer, my father and son of Lawrence Vinton Shaffer & Virgie Mae Trader.
2. Standing in 2nd row 4rd from the left-- Mary Kathryn Williams, my mother and daughter of Golden C. Williams Sr & Freda Gladys Peal.
3. Seated 5th from the left-- Golden C. Williams Jr, son of Golden C. Williams Sr & Freda Gladys Peal. I'm not for sure, but I think that the person to the right of Golden is Leola Barton who he would later marry.
4. Standing in 2nd row 3rd from the right-- John Malcomb Kyle, son of Albert J. Kyle & Missouri Ada Miller.
5. Standing in 2nd row 4th from the right-- Verna Williams, daughter of Golden C. Williams Sr & Freda Gladys Peal. (would later marry John Malcomb Kyle)
6. Standing in 2nd row 4th from the right-- Drusilla Williams, daughter of Isaac Frank Williams and Minnie Goldsberry. Drusilla would later marry Bill Vickers. Isaac Williams was the brother of Golden C. Williams Sr.
7. Standing in 2nd row 9th from the right is Ed Jarrett.
Can you identify anyone else in this picture?